ANSI standard performance wet weather electric arc rated rain wear made from a 3 layer composite “Rainfire Plasma” laminate. The outer shell comprises of propriety blend of aramid rich properties, the inner membrane PPTFE being breathable and waterproof. The next to skin layer is a FR inherent scrim.
- Aramid fibres are a class of heat-resistant and strong synthetic fibres. This fibre, which handles similarly to normal textile apparel fibres, is characterized by its excellent resistance to heat, as it neither melts nor ignites in normal levels of oxygen.
- Compliant to ANSI / ISEA 107-2015 Class 3, reflective Level 2
- Meeting NFPA 70E HRC 2 18cal
- Greater than 5000mm waterproof
- FR to EN ISO 14116:2015
- Highly breathable (ret <8 m2Pa/W)
- Hardhat adaptable 3 point adjusting hood
- Articulated elbow design
- Lightweight and easy to wear
- Thermal liner available
- Available Yellow and Orange
- Sizing SM to 5XL
- New Zealand Made