Samoa Fire and Emergency Services
Samoa is a Polynesian island located south of the equator halfway between Hawaii and New Zealand.
– Island size 2842 square kilometers
– Known for a warm friendly culture and breathtaking scenery
– Population of 203,000 people in 2020
– Tropical with an average annual temperature of 26.5 degrees Celsius
– Emergency services firefighters using Styx Mill 111X Structural Fire Suits
Only three and a half hours flight from Auckland New Zealand, Samoa is renowned for its natural beauty, genuine hospitality and stunning adventures. Samoa Fire and Emergency Services Authority is a combination of firefighters across four stations and volunteers. As a tropical location, the firefighters proved the immediate benefits of having lighter weight more breathable structural suits.